HEALTHY 3-INGREDIENT BROWNIES
| HEALTHY BROWNIES |
⭐️SAVE TO REMEMBER ⭐️
Follow @theflavouracademy for more easy recipes
✨These have to be the easiest brownies you’ll ever make…and SO ridiculously healthy!
✨Makes 6 Squares
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 130g smooth peanut butter
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries / strawberries/ blueberries
Preheat oven to 190C and line a rectangular brownie tin
2 ways to make this recipe:
- For a smoother texture - Place all ingredients into a blender (I used @nutribulletuk) until smooth (you may need to add a little water to help the blending process)
- Alternatively, mash the banana LFS with a fork and combine ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add mixture to tin and spread evenly, place fruit gently and bake for 15-20mins.
- Leave to cool and cut into slices
👶🏼 toddler snack
❄️ Will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge