PUMPKIN PIZZA DOUGH
Sharing my second family-friendly recipe which is again so easy and quick + ready in just over 10 minutes.
I love this recipe for a really fun way to get the kids involved in cooking and a cute Halloween food idea - can’t go wrong with a pizza.
- 225g self-raising flour (+ extra for dusting)
- ~ 1 cup pumpkin puree (200g roasted and pureed with 2 sage leaves and 2 cloves garlic cloves)
- 1 cup tomato pizza sauce/tomato puree (for a quick option)
- Toppings of your choice - I used roasted pumpkin and steamed broccoli florets (finely chopped)
- Handful grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 190C. Combine pumpkin puree and flour in a bowl together to form a ball of dough. Lightly knead on a floured surface until a smooth ball is formed, cut dough into quarters. Take one quarter and roll to make a pizza base, spread tomato sauce, add toppings and cheese. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-12mins.
Love these as a quick toddler lunch, dinner or on-the-go snack (also perfect for BLW)